Make your own printable summer bingo cards. Customize, download and print randomized bingo cards.
Recommended: Check out more Custom DIY Bingo Cards in many and for different occassions.
60 Cards - $6.95 90 Cards - $8.95 120 Cards - $10.95
What you can edit
To make changes, click on the 'Customize' button. You can change:
- Grid size (e.g. 5x5 / 4x4 / 3x3)
- Per page print option (single, two per page etc.)
- Text color including (title & words)
- Grid border style (boxed, lined or borderless)
- Grid border color and background
- Words alignment
- Option to include or remove free space
- Change free space text color
- Different options to fit words in grid (auto, same size, nowrap)
Printable Summer Bingo
Kick off your Summer with this cute Printable Summer Bingo Cards game. It is sure to be a hit among kids and grown ups. This bingo game is perfect to play during for kids Summer break, birthday party, your next road trip or just as a fun activity for kids.
How to download Summer Bingo?
To download Printable Summer Bingo Cards, you can start with the FREE 20 bingo cards version. Click on "20 Cards - FREE" green button. Your bingo is ready to download on the next page. You can either click on "Open PDF in Browser" blue button or "Download PDF" green button. You should be able to save the printable bingo on your hard drive from there. This package will include 20 bingo cards and a calling sheet.
Make sure to print a sample page or two to see if everything looks good, including the numbers or text. You can print all the bingo cards if you are satisfied with the preview images.
If you have more than 20 players, you can divide them in smaller groups, or choose the paid options. This is to avoid getting multiple winners in one round.
How to customize?
You also have an option to customize Summer bingo cards and replace the text or numbers with your own. Once you are on the next page, you can click on "Customize" light blue button. Following page will display different options for you to customize this bingo. You can change the "Title" of Bingo on this page. In addition, in the "Words List" column, you can switch the text or the numbers to the ones of your choice.
"What you can edit" section above lists all the options you can change to customize these Summer Bingo Cards.
How to play Summer Bingo?
To get started, print the bingo cards and the calling mat. We recommend heavy card stock paper for best results. Print option will allow you to print two cards per page on letter size paper. You can also choose to print one per page or four per page.
You will need:
- Printable Bingo Cards
- Paper Markers or Small Candy
- Distribute the bingo cards among the players.
- Cut out the calling sheet in small squares.
- Put them in a bag or hat.
- Start playing by having one person or the host pull out a small square card out of the bag or hat and call it out.
- Players look for that number on their bingo card. If they find the same number, they cover it with the small candy or mark it off with the paper marker.
- Continue pulling out the small squares from the bag or hat one at a time.
- Once someone cross off five in a row (or the number of squares), they shout out BINGO and win that game.
You don't need any special preparations to make these, and no mess to clean up after kids are done playing.
Kids and grown ups, everyone love playing with these fun and educational bingo cards.