An online tool to generate limitless random and unique printable maze puzzles with solution in different shapes, formats, sizes and designs. Download the generated patterns as PDF, PNG or SVG formats. To get started enter the values for your maze design and click generate maze button.
Number of Cells
Cell corridor width
Click 'generate maze' button to make maze puzzles
What is a Maze?
A maze is a puzzle that has a starting and destination point. There are many different ways that the destination can be reached, but only one correct way. Sometimes there may be more than one way. What makes solving maze puzzles so exciting is the confusion you feel while trying to find the right path, but the feeling of accomplishment when you actually reach the destination.
Benefits of playing Maze Puzzles
Maze puzzles have many benefits for kids as well as adults. They stimulate brain activity, helping our brains to focus and concentrate more. Not just that, such puzzles are stress relievers and improve problem solving capabilities. Parents spend quality time with their kids while playing such puzzles. Or you can play these with your friends or colleagues. Such puzzles never get boring so you can keep playing them for hours while staying busy and engaged in this fun activity.
Maze Generator Tool
Now you can create your own maze puzzles, thanks to this Maze Generator Tool. This tool creates many different shapes of your choice. You can select the number of cells of the puzzle, set the cell corridor width, select the shape from the drop down menu and even select the level you would like to play.
How to Create Custom Mazes?
Follow these steps to create the shapes of your choice:
- Set the number of cells of the puzzles. Your input should vary between 10 – 60
- Set the cell corridor width. It should be between 10 – 30
- Select the Shape from the drop down menu. It can be ‘box’, ‘circle’, ‘diamond’, ‘four rooms’, ‘L shape’, ‘moon’, ‘square’, ‘star’, ‘strike’, ‘triangle’ or ‘two rooms’ etc.
- Choose the difficulty level i.e., hard, normal, difficult
- You can also check off the Start and End Indicators
- Once you have input all these values, click on the blue “Generate Maze” button. Check off “Show Answers” button to reveal the answers
- Download by clicking on the green “Download” button. Select the PDF size of your choice. It could be letter size or A4 size. Besides, PDF, you also have the choice to download in PNG and SVG formats
- Print and start solving the maze puzzles
To see some exiting maze puzzles, click on “Maze Examples” button