Sight Words Bingo 1-25
Make your own printable sight words bingo 1 25 bingo cards. Customize, download and print randomized bingo cards.
Recommended: Check out more Custom DIY Bingo Cards in many and for different occassions.
60 Cards - $6.95 90 Cards - $8.95 120 Cards - $10.95
What you can edit
To make changes, click on the 'Customize' button. You can change:
- Grid size (e.g. 5x5 / 4x4 / 3x3)
- Per page print option (single, two per page etc.)
- Text color including (title & words)
- Grid border style (boxed, lined or borderless)
- Grid border color and background
- Words alignment
- Option to include or remove free space
- Change free space text color
- Different options to fit words in grid (auto, same size, nowrap)
Sight Words Bingo
Sight Words Bingo Game is perfect for children who are learning to read these simple words. It is important that they recognize these words from their memory and know how to read these quickly.
When they play Sight Words Bingo, they are not just practicing their reading skills but also working on their concentration and fine motor skills. Best part is they have fun while learning.
These bingo cards are perfect for classroom setting, small or big group of kids, or take these along for long road trips, family outings or kids birthday parties.
How to play Sight Words Bingo?
To get started, print the bingo cards and the calling sheet. We recommend heavy card stock paper for best results.
You will need:
- Printable Bingo Cards and Calling Sheet
- Crayons, Paper Markers or Small Candy
- Distribute the bingo cards among kids.
- Cut out the calling sheet in small squares.
- Put them in a bowl.
- Start playing by having one person or the host pull out a small square card out of the bowl and call out the word.
- Kids look for that number on their bingo card. If they find the same number, they color it with crayons, cover it with the small candy or mark it off with the paper marker.
- Continue pulling out the small squares from the bag or hat one at a time.
- Once someone cross off five in a row, they shout out BINGO and win that game.
You don't need any special preparations to make these, and no mess to clean up after kids are done playing.